We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, so we would like to help you understand which information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we use and process it, which are your rights and how you can exercise them.
Blackbird Mitja Sever s.p., Štanjel 28, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia (hereinafter: controller) is aware of the importance of protecting personal data, so this field is consistent with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
The main goal of the controller is to provide you with a superior service so as to ensure your satisfaction. Collecting and processing your personal data allow us to adapt to your needs and preferences faster and better, while you are given the possibility of more effective communication with us and better user experience.
The controller stores and protects your personal data in order to prevent any undue disclosure of data to unauthorized persons.
2. Personenbezogene Daten
According to the GDPR personal data means any information concerning a particular or identifiable individual.
The controller collects and processes exclusively the personal data you provided when registering for a specific service (subscribing to e-newsletters or submitting a non-binding enquiry). Personal data may refer to: name and surname, company name, phone number, email address and IP address.
You are kindly asked to notify the controller in case of any changes to your contact information.
3. Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten
The process by which we collect and process the personal data is in compliance with the Slovenian Law as well as the data protection regulations of the EU.
The controller handles personal data in accordance with the obligations established by current Slovenian Law and European Union law.
The controller respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and not forwarding your personal data to third parties without your prior consent nor use your personal data for purposes other than those for which personal data have been transmitted.
The collected data can be transferred to third parties if a legal basis applies to it (your consent or legislative provision).
All your personal information is stored on secure servers of the controller or on secure servers of subcontractors or the controller’s business partners (or in secure print); in case of accessing and using the personal data, security policies and standards apply to the security of the controller.
Although no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, the controller and its subcontractors and business partners take extra precautions and use appropriate technical or organisational measures to achieve appropriate level of protection in accordance with the protection regulations.
We have taken necessary security measures to limit the access to your personal information to those third parties providers who need it for a certain purpose.
4. Speicherfristen personenbezogener Daten
The storage period for personal data depends on the basis and purpose of processing of each category of personal data. Personal data is stored only for as long as prescribed or allowed and necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is gathered or processed. After the purpose of processing has been achieved, and unless there is another legal basis or if this is required to enforce, execute or defend legal claims, personal data is deleted, destroyed, blocked or made anonymous.
5. Ihre Rechte
You have the right to:
- obtain from the controller further information about the use of your personal data,
- access your personal data and copies of it, which you gave to the controller,
- receive your personal data, which you gave to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit that data to another controller when it is technically possible and if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or contract and is carried out by automatic means,
- have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete,
- request the erasure of your personal data when there is no legal ground for its processing,
- withdraw your consent to data processing and direct marketing purposes, and the controller has to cease processing purposes,
- object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest or your particular conditions, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the controller to the processing of your personal data,
- restrict the processing of personal data and limit the way that the data is used in certain circumstances, for example while the controller considers your request.
With reference to exercising these rights, there are some exemptions, subject to the protection of the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of criminal offenses), the legitimate interests of the controller (e.g. ensuring the protection of confidentiality) or the rights and freedoms of others. If you exercise any of these rights, the controller will verify your eligibility and respond without undue delay, however, within a month at the latest. In case of complex issues or upon receipt of a large number of requests, this deadline may be extended by another two months, which you will be notified about by the controller.
You have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority: Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana. www.ip-rs.si.
6. Der Verantwortliche
Responsible for the processing of personal data is: Blackbird Mitja Sever s.p., Štanjel 28, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia.
Contact details for data protection: email@example.com